Bring your personal gifts to the table
What we do can’t happen without you! Volunteers are needed daily to assist Mass. The following list is offered to start a dialogue about where you can help before Mass, during Mass and afterward or off campus to share fellowship with community members.
You can help in any of the following roles:
- Altar Linens
- Art & Environment Ministry
- Care & Consolation Partner
- Children’s Celebration
- Choir and Cantors
- Coffee & Doughnut Hospitality
- Eucharistic Bread Bakers
- Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist
- Hospitality Minister
- Liturgical Movement
- Minister to the Sick & Homebound
- Newcomers Ministry Host or Hostess
- Prayer Partners
- Sick & Homebound ministry
- Sponsor for RCIA – Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Other volunteer opportunities at the Casa
To inquire about these or other volunteer opportunities at the Casa contact Volunteer Coordinator Pat Bennier, at 480.948.7460, ext. 157, or begin by completing the Volunteer Inquiry Form here.
To help keep the Casa a safe place for all ages, all volunteers are required to complete “Safe Environment Training” through the Diocese of Phoenix. Renewals are required and may be completed online.