Peacefulness for Rest
The Franciscan Renewal Center offers beautifully appointed guest rooms designed without phones or TVs in order to maximize time for quiet, peaceful reflection and renewal.
- 70 double-occupancy rooms
- 8 single-occupancy rooms
- 4 handicap accessable rooms
- First floor or second floor
- Pool, palm or mountain views
- Private bath
- Linens and towels provided
- Individually controlled A/C or heat
- Hair dryer or iron available upon request
- Complimentary messaging service
- Check-in at 4:00 pm / Check-out at 10:00 am (special accommodations available)
Rooms for guests with special needs vary by request and availability.
For after-hours assistance, please dial 120 from any house phone on the property. White house phones are located at the front entrance of Piper Hall and the Guadalupe building.
View guest rooms
If you would like a tour, please contact Indra Tilgass-Rodney, Director of Meetings & Conferences, at Indra(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)thecasa.org, or call 480.948.7460, ext. 164 or 800.356.3247.
The Casa currently offers 70 rooms with double beds and 8 rooms with single beds. All rooms based on availability.
Group Room Rates
Summer is the time to save! Special offers exist May – September, with deeper discounts in July and August!
Please contact Indra Tilgass-Rodney, Director of Meetings & Conferences Indra(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)thecasa.org, or call 480.948.7460, ext. 164 or 800.356.3247.
For guests not requiring overnight lodging, add on a la carte meal prices for whichever meals each guest will enjoy at the Casa.